We have really missed the salon and all our lovely clients.
Like most businesses the pandemic has hit us hard. We have to make some changes to the salon in order to adhere to government guidelines aswell as the business. We hope you will understand these changes and continue to support our small business at this time. We are trying to avoid price increases and have managed to think of ways around this.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR VISIT
* unfortunately, all offers will be on hold until further notice
* All clients will need a skin test 24 hours prior to their appointment.
* A £3.50 will be charged on top of your service, this is to help the salon cover the cost of additional PPE that you will be supplied with, this includes sanitiser, disposable gown, disposable towels and mask. This is to ensure the safety of yourself and others around you.
* There will be limited number of clients in our salon this is to maintain social distancing.
* There will be no waiting area in our salon so it’s important to arrive on time to your appointment as cleaning time is left in between clients.
* Please avoid touching our product stands and please ask our team to assist in helping you choose a product.
* Use contactless payment when possible.
* We will not provide magazines at this time however your more than welcome to use your own to be kept on your lap.
* Clients with will not be allowed to be accompanied unless necessary. This is to reduce the number of people in the salon.
* Our team members will also wear appropriate PPE throughout your service.
* Protected work screens will also be installed on reception and in between work stations.
*As we are so busy we need 48 hours notice to cancel your appointments, this is important as we are so busy with a long waiting list for clients who desperately want their hair doing.
*No show clients will be charged 50% of there bill on there next booking.
Thank you for all your continued support, we will see you all very soon , stay safe and best wishes.
Abstract Hair Design